Sunday, 24 April 2016

Welcome to Polyux e.V!  

Over the next few months as I prepare and work towards this move to Germany, I thought it would be fun and helpful to intersperse the updates of how my plans are progressing with "snapshots" of who and what the Polyux Community are and some of the things they are involved in!

To begin with, I'm simply going to re-post my blog entry from my visit there in September.  It's quite a long post, but I feel that it gives a good "grounding" of the town and an overview of some of what they are involved in! You can also find it on my blog under "Neubrandenburg" in the September 2015 Archives (http://francesmclaren.blogspot.co.uk/)

Then every few weeks over the next few months I will "expand" slightly on some of the individual initiatives and people!

Thank you again for being part of my ongoing "story" and I hope these posts and updates will help you "catch" some of the excitement I feel about getting to step into this community to become part of their story!  

No comments:

Post a Comment