Sunday, 4 September 2016

Just a Few Pics from this Week...("Wohnung" Prep & the Baltic Sea!)


So this past week has basically been "Tapetering", or wallpapering,  wallpapering and wallpapering...with a quick day trip to Usedorm on the north coast to visit the Baltic Sea! (Known as the Ostsee in German)  A couple families from Caribuni (the Family Center) were being taken up for a beach trip and Basti thought I would like to go along! (Which I did!)

It was a lovely day out and I can now say that I've paddled in the Baltic Sea! (my swimsuit is still packed in one of my boxes...)  It was then back to papering, papering, papering before I start painting, painting, painting this week!  Then hopefully adding a few pieces of furniture and we'll be set!

So this is it for now, but a few people have asked for some pics of the renovations...


The Bathroom (aka "Badzimmer")


Anna giving Gabriel, Jakob and I a class on how to wallpaper the kitchen...

Day out with Basti(above), his daughter Naomi and some Caribuni families to Usedom

THE BALTIC SEA!!!  (aka Ostsee)

Lukas and Jason at Usedom

Worn out by the sea & sun...naptime on the ride back...

The half-papered living room...

The fully papered living room...
The soon-to-be papered bedroom...
Papering is DONE!!! (now onto the painting...)


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, we are just on the other side of the pond called Ostsee :) wallpapered rooms looking good, it's going to be a beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete