Monday, 6 April 2009

Whatever!

I feel…..like I should blog. It’s been way too long, again, since I updated anyone and that was SUPPOSED to be one of the main reasons for starting a ‘blog’! The other reason being for me to have an avenue to express all my immensely profound, thought-provoking thoughts for the ‘good’ of all others…..

But really, I think I’ve come to the conclusion that I have very few profound thoughts…probably very few ‘deep’ thoughts even! Or if I do, I kind of look at them as they come, think ‘hm, that’s nice’, and then tuck them out of sight somewhere! Oh well!, me. What’s new with me? I live somewhere new! February passed in an increasing tension of trying to figure out finances & accommodation, all the while having that little ‘God-voice’ saying just to wait & that he had it ‘sorted’, then March arrived with the realization & progressive chaos of having friends leaving the country, packing up house, an increase of work hours (GOOD, but tiring!), plus the added social events that farewells & Not all of us can be ‘provoking’ and ‘inspiring’….I guess I’ll just be me! 

So babies create! In the midst of this, God quietly arranged a place for me to live, with friends, in a ‘homey’ house; a house that is incredibly hospitable but where I have the freedom to join in with the socializing or hide away in my little ‘back bedroom’.

In many ways, I feel as if I haven’t really taken ‘stock’ of all the events/changes of the last month or so and it keeps coming as a bit of a shock that it’s April and I’ve moved!

Well! I think that’s the shortest update I’ve ever written! As for the next few months, do they get quieter? Not really! In April I have more friends leaving the country, but besides that it shouldn’t be too crazy, then my parent’s are coming out for a brief visit in May, then we have “Ready4Action” and….something else which I can’t think of…and then in June I’m hoping to be looking ‘Balkan-wards”….But I’m doing well, trying to stay balanced between work & rest, and trying to remain available for “whatever lies nearest”.
Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are well and that God provided you with a place to stay. So "fun" living the "cliff hanger" life...I say that tongue and cheek because while it is hard it is an amazing journey and time....many blessings to you...

    Steph N. (FLV)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, what's your new address? : )

    ReplyDelete