Saturday, 14 February 2009

Here We Go!

So, I don't really have any idea of what I'm doing or how to go about having a 'blog'.

There, I've said it. I'm not a computer savvy, deeply profound or political person. I don't know what, if any, deep or gracious thoughts will end up on this page. So, here's your warning now.

If you are reading this blog, or considering following it, then, be prepared. My main purposes for this blog are 1) to help ME process, so if what I write about doesn't make sense to you , that's ok; and 2) to hopefully allow friends and family to have a better window into.....me, my life, my journey, where I'm 'going' and the process along the way!

So here we go! Odd thoughts, random ideas, verbal 'blagging' and probably a lot of mundaneness (if that's even a word??). But hopefully, a bit more frequent, general and casual updates and insights into my life....for those who are interested...or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment